Cheryl Nichols Photography offers many photography services.
Weddings, Engagements, Proposals, Maternity, Newborns, Kids, Families, High School Seniors, Sports (including youth), Parties, Pets, you name it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHEN SHOULD WE BOOK SESSION?
- Maternity: Maternity sessions are best done between 32-36 weeks. Each future mom carries differently so the ideal time is when the belly is showing, but before you get too uncomfortable. It is fun to incorporate the father and older siblings as well so schedule when everyone is available.
- Newborn: It’s never too early! Since we never know *exactly* when your bundle of joy will arrive, I would schedule you for the week due and ask that you add me to the call list so that you can contact me when your baby is born. Then we can set up an exact date and time. Newborns are best photographed within the first two weeks..
- Babies: For baby’s first year I suggest Newborn, Six months, and 12 months/year photos. Of course, they can be take at any other milestone time that you'd like.
WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
- Avoid distracting patterns, logos, horizontal stripes.
- Colors don't have to match, however, they shouldn't clash.
- Don’t forget the little details like belts and dress socks with dress shoes.
- Check to be sure when your child is sitting that his pants are long enough to cover his ankles.
- Bare feet are adorable! Especially for babies.